Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2020

Easter Coffee

Easter had all the makings of a super depressing emotional sh*t hole.  Living alone. The traditional friends camping cancelled. Covid-19 social distancing.  A reminder of what I'd lost by being such a F*ck head.

Decided to ride my bike into work.  Get a few things done in a more positive environment.

Walked across to my local cafe.  Lots of people there.  I had to queue to order my coffee.  A quick mental calculation and I am thinking that if it takes about a minute to make a coffee then I have a 20-30minute wait.  Stand back & take a photo.  This version taken as HDR with 'open camera' as the normal camera did not handle the sun too well and had the bit under the awning too dark.

Next thing I hear my name called and a skulk forward to pick up my coffee ahead of all those people who'd ordered way before me.

I guess it's nice to know your known somewhere.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment