Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

What am I

This Saturday marks 27 years since my wedding and I am still not over the break up 2 years ago.

Been trying to work out what I am.

There are all manner of on line quizzes that seek to tell one about ones self.
Myers Briggs is the most famous. 
The new-up-and-comer is called DISC
There are also tests for all sorts of things like Narcissistic tendencies.

It's apparently big business turning over huge amounts of money each year.
Myers Briggs is interesting to read about.  The psychologists seem to be quite vocal in condemning Myers Briggs - Maybe they are not making money out of it.    

The conundrum here is that lets say I work out some label that describes exactly who I am, Can I change anyway? 
Would I want to?
What would I change to?
How would I do it?
Would it make me feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment