Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Jemma 16 birthday

Well it was Jemmas16th birthday yesterday and the day really was a Megan and Jemma affair. 

The day started for me with a miscommunication where I thought I was taking Jemma too get her L plates. Turned out Megan,  Jemma and 4 other people having breakfast together. Then they went to Ipswich to get the L's. 

Dinner in the evening at Megan's with Megan's parents.  No offer of a photo with Jemma and me.  The one saving grace was Ian offering and taking the one photo with me in it.

















So in the end I'm left with this empty forgotten feeling. Sadly my depression overshadowing what should be a wonderful celebration.  Although after all this is my blog. My thoughts.  My story.  I don't think anyone else ever wrote even one entry back when it was the Thomson family blog and now we are no longer a family it's my blog.  And today just epitomized my exclusion.  Nothing for me here. 


1 comment:

  1. Nevertheless Jemma is a splendid young lady who can row like the wind to mix a metaphor.

    ReplyDelete