Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Canberra onto...

Slept last night on a mattress in Henry's lounge infront of the fire.  It was the best sleep I've had in months. So much so that I didn't wake up and stoke the fire.  When I woke around 6, I had to place a new log and engage in a delicate process of pushing hot coals against the new log.   Hours later a red glow was observed under the log.

I then inspected my old blue Columbia ski jacket.  There were these little white flecks.  It looks like the waterproof lining is falling apart.

10:45 we left Henry's place with a stop at Fishwick in search of a Puffer jacket.  Anaconda had some art $399. Tried Mont but their range was tiny and a whopping $799.

Now on the road.  it's cars horizon to horizon.  Frustrating caravans that speed up when we have opportunities to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment