Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Ski Trip

A while back James et al started telling me they had booked accommodation to go skiing and there was space for me.  

Jemma says school is more important and Chris is going to Tassie. Dan is coming with me skiing.

Last week I booked air tickets for Dan and I.  We are flying BNE to Sydney on Saturday morning. 

Looks like coffee in Sydney with Marcus then driving to Canberra with James, Andrew &  Charlotte.

I believe Henry will turn up direct from holidaying in Eu & North Africa.

Sat night in Canberra then onto the snow.  Will stop on the way to hire some ski clothing. 
Smiggins sun afternoon to sort out skies. 
Back to Jindabyne to sleep the night. 

WEEKEND

Today booked with 
Perisher.com.au
First I found I already had an account. 
5 day ski pass $776 
The physical tag $5
Skiis, boots & stocks $139
Helmet $50

PARKING
Andrews $125 outdoor

https://parking.bne.com.au/parking/AvailableSpaces/?EntryDate=16+Jul+2022&EntryTime=04%3A00&ExitDate=24+Jul+2022&ExitTime=19%3A00&chosenTerminal=1
Outdoor $55 10min shuttle
Park and walk $155
Park long $175








No comments:

Post a Comment