Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Matt Thomson Album Launch

I'm at a album launch by a fellow called Matt Thomson. 

The first "problem", if you can consider it a problem,  is wtf is an album.  I'm told I can buy a cd.  What do i want a cd for?  Once upon a time, one would buy a cassette and later a thing called a cd and such sales supported the artist.  You knew you'd made it big when the album came in vinyl. Everything I listen to is streamed.  What's missing is for me to buy some kind of special stream.  In the mean time I guess I'll buy a cd and leave it on the table. 

The next problem is cash or lack thereof.  I'm enjoying the music, eating the snacks and drinking  their wine.  So I guess I'll be finding a way....

Astute readers would observe that Matt does have the correct spelling of Thomson.  The question arose as to whether we are related.   Considering that no one in my family tree has any musical ability whatsoever, leads to the logical conclusion that we are not related.

Matt is the guy on the right with guitar. Rob on piano.




No comments:

Post a Comment