Search This Blog

Sunday, July 30, 2023

SUNDAY 30-7-2023

 SUNDAY 30-7-2023

Starting with Saturday and Park Run really took it out of me.  Several naps during the day.

Sunday

Took Magnus on a walk and then jogged with Lucy to the Corinda dog park.  Lucy was suitably disobedient but eventually I captured her.  Jogging back was hard work.  I think I need new shoes with more padding.

Loaded my bike into the car and drove to Tim's place at Graceville.  Pumped up Tim's tires and went for a short ride to Graceville shops for breakfast and then rode back to Tim's place.

Grocery shopping.

Picked up Ant and then drove up to Mt Cootha for BBQ lunch




Back and met Brad at my place as he was collecting an ergo.  It's been a while since I've been under the house and there is a lot of stuff there being stored by others.

Then off to dance lesson at 5pm.

5-6 was ...

6-8 was the general dance bit.  I have learned some basics but still ploddy and I don't go from the name to the dance.  I guess like my disconnect between people and names.  This is certainly the most mentally draining thing.  By 8pm I am exhausted mentally and I leave even though the whole thing continues to 8:30.



No comments:

Post a Comment