Search This Blog

Monday, July 3, 2023

Monday 3 July - First day shooting

 First day of shooting.  
As would be expected, It was a bit stressful but it came together well.

Ironically fits so well with today's Wordle 745 4/6

⬜🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Cooked spag bog for 30. I did it as 3 pots of about 1kg mince each. At home I can do 1kg in about half an hour. This took slightly longer but I figured way less risk and time than trying to brown 3kg mince all in one giant pot.

Back to the movie, It's interesting seeing the dynamics at play with multiple creative people involved. Equally, imagine if there was no conflict. The outcome would probably be mediocre. 

And today's song:
I still feel anger at myself for staying so long in a loveless marriage. I tried so hard but my spirit was quenched. Sure I did things too that pushed her away and the result was a lonely death inside. Mind you I pay for it now with a life of loneliness but then I was lonely in a different way. I miss the dream I wished for and still wish for of a supportive partner. Someone to hug and be hugged (without cringing) to listen to each other. However I learned the dangers of revealing ones feelings as it reveals faults. 





No comments:

Post a Comment