Search This Blog

Sunday, August 20, 2023

2:30am erg

There's a certain psychosis about waking up in the middle of the night and doing an erg.

The grammarians are participating in an ergathon. For 24(i think) hours, always someone erging.

1:40 alarm
1:50 depart home. 
2:15 inside at Inspire gym. 
2:30 erg
3:00 end erg. 
3:15 depart. 

Slept in until after 7am
Only 6124m.
Split typically 2:20 - 2:30
I noticed when Scott got on, he was splitting 1:50 ish. I'm too fat and scrawny. 

SUNDAY CONTINUES 
having gotten back from the erg, lay in bed without showering. In the morning decided that was a good excuse to wash the sheets. The morning turned into a bit of a cleaning day. 
Hand washed a blanket and hung it on the line and hosed it to rinse. Also hand washed my ski jacket. Vacuumed my room. 

Drove to west end and fixed a speaker in the "craft". The problem was no sound at 2 seat and turned out to be the wire disconnected at 4 seat. 

Caught up with Phoebe who brought some sandwiches she'd nicked from a church service she'd helped out at at West end. My contribution was to buy a couple of takeaway coffees. 

She's good at giving me some pointers about my communicating. 

On the way home Peter Kirakov phoned so I dropped into Anne Maree's place. I had Magnus with me and even though she played well with their dog Alfie, there was the concern that Alfie may become centre. 

After I left there, Lewis called and we chatted about Orange. 

Next up is a shower and dancing. My hope there is some kind of improvement in my humanity. Mind and body stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment