Search This Blog

Sunday, August 20, 2023

SATURDAY 19 AUGUST

Well park run got slower. Would have hoped with skiing, dancing and rowing.... albeit compromised by dessert. 
19 Aug 39:07
29 JULY: Rocks riverside 00:38:20
Mid July: Coombs parkrun 00:40:44.

One thing I like about park run is what I unstand to be their conscious philosophical approach. For example the tail walker. This volunteer ensures no one ever comes last at park run.
Peter and I had gone in separate cars because I may have needed to drive Dan to a doctors appointment however I received word to say Jemma was doing that. 

Communicated with Tim and Peter and we met at Oxley Cafe. Peter brought Magnus. 

Shopping for the movie meeting followed by said meeting. 
I bought gluten free bread and stuff as one of the meeting people was likely to be gluten free. 
I bought lettuce, tomato, cheese etc. The leftovers will be my lunches this week. 

12:30 movie tech meeting. 

Evening: Wanda introduced me to Jen and the three of us had a beer and Samoa snack at Suburban social. 



No comments:

Post a Comment