Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tuesday down down down

Depressing cooking for one.

Still down from the Sunday night fathers day trigger.
Depressed - > tired and lacking in energy. 

A empty house. 
Peter has moved out. Weird - even though we rarely ate together I suddenly feel the emptiness. 
The run on from fathers day trigger still raw. 

Cooking for one. 
So lonely. 
A reminder of how I failed as a husband. 
In addition to all the stuff I did and didn't do that resulted in marriage fail, there's the unknown (to me) personality shortfalls that mean every internet date is also a fail. 

1:30am on the dot, awake. Not really surprising as I've been lying around dozing most of the evening. 
Wordle. Ended up using a helper website. 
Put on sounds of rain

Wordle 802 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 
Got up. Cleaned kitchen. Only took half an hour. This included unload and reload dishwasher.  Clear table. Put rubbish in bin. Wipe benches and stove. Pity I just had zero energy last night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment