Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

like father

Chilled out at home watching a Netflix movie: "Like Father". The essence of the story is a daughter reconnecting with her estranged father.

I was multi screening with YouTube on my phone.  

At the end of the movie, of course, she changes her plans to go see her dad on the other side of the country. 

Simultaneously, YouTube kicked onto the next song: Pink "just give me a reason". 

A poignant line: "we can learn to love again" 

Backing up and earlier in the day, I'd received a phone call from Scott and he'd asked if I was OK we'd arranged to meet at a pub next week. Later I received a call from Crafty asking if I was OK.

I was suspicious so I asked and Crafty told me they'd observed me leave breakfast after rowing in a hurry. 

Atm I was in a good place but gee it was nice that people were looking out for me.

In fact I'd received a phone call from a friend who was down the street and I was going down to meet her for coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment