Search This Blog

Monday, September 4, 2023

Zoom Audio Grief

 Zoom is giving me grief.  I have a paid subscription.

I set up to host a meeting and when I started the meeting it would not let anyone use their device audio. Wanted everyone to dial in. 

Closed the meeting and tried again. Same problem. 

Then closed the meeting and another person started a new meeting with their ID and that meeting had normal audio. This means that the devices audio is working fine.

Later I deleted the android app and reinstalled it - same problem.  I have also tried on my PC and same problem.

There must be some weird default associated with my account. 

How to fix this?

Screen shots in the community forum

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Audio/td-p/137255

Solved with help from Zoom support.  SOLUTION below 



 

Next issue is that it seems that one can not use the live chat feature on the subscription level I have.

 

 

 

 

 

Zoom settings are for computer audio.


 

 

 

 

 Under windows privacy & security > Microphone, Permission is granted and Zoom has actually accessed it.




 SOLUTION

 


 



 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment