Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday 13 June

6:16 coffee with Ben.
We had an interesting discussion. 
I may get this wrong but it included what group name one should use when referring to indigenous people.  Apparently they don't like the word Aboriginal. I'm very used to using the word Aboriginal and switching to indigenous will be hard.  Personally I don't have a strong attachment to any word. In fact from my perspective they mean the same thing.

Onto work and I've been trying to get a one wire temperature sensor to go with Bascom. I posed a question on a Bascom forum and have received some great help. 
https://www.mcselec.com/index2.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=59&page=viewtopic&p=83232#83232

In the evening another tech meeting for the film




No comments:

Post a Comment