Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

wedding anniversary

Managed to keep myself busy all day and therefore not thinking about it until I was driving home about 8pm

I started thinking. Bad thing. Was going down the rabbit hole. Called a couple of people. Paul picked up. He was kind enough to be a listening ear. 

I guess my emotional turmoil includes some negative memories of times when I felt unlistened and un supported. 

The current sadness is my feeling is that Megan was right to ditch me. The evidence that I am somehow faulty and broken is my inability to find a new partner. It's a struggle to get a date. Once a date is secured though and the interview undertaken, the datee will sometimes message to say nope not for her. Others will just go silent. Very occasionally we'll get to the second interview before rejection. 
In essence though, the sheer numbers highlight that there is something wrong with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment